- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 13 Branches
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2008 for Quality Assurance, 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security Annouced as top Avigilon Dealer for 2016/2017
Advanced Security is proud to have again been announced as the top Avigilon dealer for New Zealand.
This follows this same achievement in the 2016/2015 year.
We are proud to be a provider of the Avigilon video management product and CCTV range of products.
Advanced Security makes Security Robots available
Advanced Security Group, the nationwide electronic security integrator, have announced the arrival of their fully autonomous security robot.
“We continue to embrace new technology and make this available to our customers. The robots are faster, safer and more cost effective than the traditional security guard model” says Group CEO, Mike Marr.
The robots remove the need to put a human guard in to a dangerous situation and work alongside traditional guards saving customers 30-50%, pricing starting at just $12.00 per hour.
A reliable security solution, providing surveillance, presence and peace of mind. The robot can patrol continuously for up to 20 hours; autonomously following a patrol route, avoiding obstacles and notifying of any significant security events or changes. The robot will autonomously re-charge itself and continue patrols without human support.
The system is highly configurable and its inbuilt artificial intelligence allows it to learn and understand its environment/terrain and make decisions on routing and obstacle avoidance. Utilising the ground robots, provides a significant ‘Presence’ to a site, and allows the surveillance to be completed without the gaps that are a limitation of fixed camera systems.
The introduction of robots into a security system will allow the guard force to be optimised and only committed to incidents where the threat can be properly assessed. The robot can be used effectively indoors or outdoors and can patrol large areas very effectively.
They are fully equipped with closed circuit television cameras that operate smart technology with these streaming back to a centralised operator.
This product release follows VigilAir, sister company of Advanced Security, who announced their integrated security drone response system in November last year. The VigilAir system integrates drones with electronic security systems to deliver smarter outcomes to customers.
Both the robots as well as VigilAir are available via Advanced Security in New Zealand.
About our parent company TPT Group