- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 15 Offices, a total of 19 Group offices
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2015 for Quality Assurance, 14001:2015 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security announced as the Gallagher Top Channel Partner for NZ 2019
Advanced Security has been announced as the 2019 Gallagher Top Channel Partner for New Zealand. This is a significant achievement and the 5th time the business has been named as the overall top Channel Partner.
Avanced Security is truly proud of this recognition and it recognises the position the business has in the New Zealand market.
In acknowledging Advanced Security’s performance, Justin Miller, Sales Manager NZ & Pacific Islands said “Capping off stellar growth of the Gallagher NZ Security business we are delighted to announce Advanced Security was the Top Performing Gallagher Channel Partner for FY19. Well done to the Advanced Security team”.
Advanced Security Group has been appointed as an Avigilon Enterprise Certified Solutions Provider for NZ
Advanced Security Group are about securing and positioning our clients for the future.
In this regard, we highly value the deep relationships with have with our supply and manufacturing partners, to understand the innovations and developments that are on the horizon.
To this end, we are pleased to announce Advanced Security Group has been appointed as an Avigilon Enterprise Certified Solutions Provider in recognition of our commitment to the Avigilon CCTV range of products.
Avigilon are a world leading Video Surveillance and Analytics Vendor, with manufacturing based in North America. In 2018 Avigilon was acquired by Motorola enabling both parties to enhance their portfolios and combine to create End-to-End Communications, Video Analysis and Real Time management of public safety and commercial workflows.
The agreement with Avigilon allows for a closer relationship with us, however, Advanced Security will also utilise the local supply chain to ensure the best support and purchasing.
Advanced Security is a leading corporate and government sector, electronic security integrator, providing access control, intruder detection, CCTV, cloud, and a range of innovative products and solutions. The group has 17 offices across New Zealand to provide nationwide support and service.