- We are one of NZ's largest Electronic Security integrators
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 12
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We have several individuals cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Broadform Liability cover to $10,000,000 and Third Party Liability to $ 10,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security wins Milestone Best Performing Partner New Zealand for 2013
Leading international video management system Milestone has named Advanced Security as the Best Performing Partner for New Zealand for 2013.
Advanced Security acquires South Island Security Integrator
We would like to announce that South Island based Struthers Electronic & Security Limited has been acquired by Advanced Security Group. The existing Struthers business will be integrated into the Advanced Security Group business in order to provide customers with the ongoing, excellent service that they have become accustomed to, with as little change as possible.
Advanced Security is one of New Zealand’s largest corporate sector Security Integrators and the Struthers acquisition will take total branches to 12 across New Zealand, Advanced Security is proudly New Zealand owned by TPT Group Holdings (NZ) Limited.
The Advanced Security business has achieved high accolades including finalist in the Minister of Defence – Excellence to Industry Awards in 2010, winner of the Lenel Highest Growth VAR Award in 2011, winner Top & Largest Gallagher Channel Partner in both 2012 and 2014, winner Axis System Integrator of the Year for NZ in 2013, winner Milestone Best Performing Partner for NZ in 2013, winner of AUT Excellence in Business Support Awards in 2012 and received a Highly Commended in the same awards in 2013 in the $10M-100M Category.
There are many synergies between the companies, and by consolidating the resources and intellectual property of both companies, we will be able to provide our clients with better technology to improve services, greater risk diversification through the collective resource, and enhanced procedures to ensure the quality of our projects.
This Struthers business is enhanced and strengthened with the additional support of the specialist resource from the other Advanced Security branches in Northland, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Kawerau, Taupo, New Plymouth, Napier, Wanganui, Palmerston North and Wellington.
Advanced Security Group is one of the few security integrators able to provide nationwide installation, servicing and support.
Advanced Security specialises in customised integrated security solutions using access control, closed circuit television systems, intruder detection, identification card production and intercom systems. Our focus is to be the best and leading security integrator in New Zealand for the corporate, government, and industrial markets.