- We are one of NZ's largest Electronic Security integrators
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Officess and Staff throughout the country - a total of 15 Offices, and 20 Group offices in New Zealand
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2015 for Quality Assurance, 14001:2015 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Adopting and designing technology which reduces our environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- Refurbishing older technology and equipment and repairing broken or malfunctioning equipment.
- Recycling equipment and materials wherever possible.
- Having a fuel and energy efficient vehicle fleet.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps and participating in Fuji Xerox photocopier consumable recycling programme.
Advanced Security announced as the Gallagher Top Channel Partner for NZ 2019
Advanced Security has been announced as the 2019 Gallagher Top Channel Partner for New Zealand. This is a significant achievement and the 5th time the business has been named as the overall top Channel Partner.
Avanced Security is truly proud of this recognition and it recognises the position the business has in the New Zealand market.
In acknowledging Advanced Security’s performance, Justin Miller, Sales Manager NZ & Pacific Islands said “Capping off stellar growth of the Gallagher NZ Security business we are delighted to announce Advanced Security was the Top Performing Gallagher Channel Partner for FY19. Well done to the Advanced Security team”.
Advanced Security announced as NZSA Security Integrator of the Year 2019
The New Zealand Security Association held its prestigious awards ceremony on Friday 23rd August 2019, which recognises excellence and outstanding service delivery provided by those who work within the security industry. Advanced Security was announced as the Security Integrator of the Year 2019 for New Zealand, this award recognising an individual or organisation who has embraced the role of integrators in bringing together security subsystems into a whole and ensuring those subsystems function together effectively. The award acknowledges the technical expertise, sound knowledge of security risk and needs assessments, and exemplary customer service.
The judges commented that they were impressed with Advanced Security’s significant investment into future innovation and the systems in place within the business.
Advanced Security also received recognition with an Award for Outstanding Staff Retention/Staff Development Programme, which celebrates an organisation that has implemented a staff retention programme that is embedded in the culture and operations of the organisation and provides clear differentiation over other providers.