- We are one of NZ's largest Electronic Security integrators
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 12
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We have several individuals cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Broadform Liability cover to $10,000,000 and Third Party Liability to $ 10,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security wins Milestone Best Performing Partner New Zealand for 2013
Leading international video management system Milestone has named Advanced Security as the Best Performing Partner for New Zealand for 2013.
Employment Opportunities Around New Zealand
Advanced Security currently have security technician and engineer roles available in our Auckland, Hamilton, Napier and Christchurch branches.
Come and join the Advanced Security team and be part of New Zealand's premier corporate sector electronic security provider.
If you are interested then please contact our Human Resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other Advanced Security Group Companies
ASG E-Guard is a company in the Advanced Security Group that is charged with finding innovative ways to develop existing and emerging technologies into capabilities that can deliver enhanced security outcomes for customers. The company is future-focussed and looks to find new ways of leveraging the Group’s inherent capabilities through new technologies and partnerships.
ASGSPL is the Advanced Security company specialising in Prisons and Corrections and installs and maintains electronic security including electric fences, taut wire, closed circuit television systems, access control, intercoms and public address systems. The business was established in 2011 and is a subsidery of TPT Group of Companies.