- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 13 Branches
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2008 for Quality Assurance, 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security Annouced as top Avigilon Dealer for 2016/2017
Advanced Security is proud to have again been announced as the top Avigilon dealer for New Zealand.
This follows this same achievement in the 2016/2015 year.
We are proud to be a provider of the Avigilon video management product and CCTV range of products.
Advanced Security Acquires Nelbay Solutions in Nelson
Advanced Security Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of Nelbay Solutions, a Nelson based electronic security integrator.
“We continue to invest in the electronic security and IT sectors, the Nelbay Solutions acquisition further reinforces Advanced Security and our geographic coverage” says parent company, TPT Group CEO, Mike Marr.
The acquisition extends the Advanced Security Group geographical footprint in New Zealand taking total offices to 14 and the wider TPT Group to 18. Nelbay Solutions Limited, provides electronic security, fire and lift services to the upper South Island.
Advanced Security is New Zealand’s largest dedicated corporate and industrial electronic security provider, with many high-profile corporate and government clients. With a strong presence in the North Island, this acquisition allows Advanced Security to strengthen its operations in the South Island.
Hayden George, Advanced Security General Manager, commented “With an existing client base through the Nelson and Marlborough regions, the acquisition of Nelbay Solutions is another step forward in our progression to be where our customers are and provide local support and services in this region. It’s great to have the addition of Nigel and his team join the Advanced Security Group business and we are excited about the prospect of growing this region. We see excellent alignment between our businesses, including company culture, commitment to service delivery and an aspiration for innovation that we believe will serve our customers well into the future”.
Nigel Reid of Nelbay Solutions added “We are excited to move forward. It is great to have more support for the business and we are excited to keep providing a high level of service to our existing clients and to keep growing the clients we service in the Nelson region”.
Parent company TPT Group acquired Auckland based IT company Sentinel Technologies in late 2017 following a string of other acquisitions around New Zealand including Concord Security in 2016, Struthers Electronics & Security in 2014 and Systems.Com in 2010. The company expects to make a further acquisition announcement late August.
Advanced Security has been recognised through numerous awards and received accolades through a number of external audits including that of the New Zealand Security Association with Gary Morrison, CEO Stating, ”It is our opinion that Advanced Security Group operates the appropriate standards and in compliance with, or above the NZSA codes of practice.” The ISO accredited business also achieved 96% with a recent SiteWise external audit.Nelbay has been providing services to clients in the Nelson region since 1996. Staff will remain with the company as it is incorporated into Advanced Security this month
About our parent company TPT Group