- We are one of NZ's largest Electronic Security integrators
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 12 Branches
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security wins Milestone Best Performing Partner New Zealand for 2013
Leading international video management system Milestone has named Advanced Security as the Best Performing Partner for New Zealand for 2013.
Advanced Security Announces Gallagher Group as Supplier of the Year for 2014
Advanced Security Group is pleased to announce Gallagher Group as its ‘2014 Supplier of The Year’.
The award was presented to Sir William Gallagher following brief speeches from NZ Regional Sales Manager, Justin Miller, and CEO of Advanced Security, Mike Marr. “We’re thrilled to receive this honor from Advanced Security” said Justin. “It recognises the hard work of the whole team including sales, finance, technical support, sales order management and distribution”.
Advanced Security Group CEO Mike Marr said “This has been an opportunity for us to acknowledge what our suppliers achieve and it’s great to have suppliers such as Gallagher Group”
Sir William Gallagher being awarded the Supplier of the Year Award by Mike Marr of Advanced Security
Advanced Security conducted a survey across the country and Gallagher Group was selected after rating the highest across eight key criteria. This included all aspects of the suppliers business including logistics, sales support, and technical support down to whether the supplier produces correct invoicing.
Electrical wholesaler JA Russell and security wholesaler ChannelTen were also recognised for their considerable contribution and were recognised with Highly Commended.
Advanced Security wishes to congratulate these suppliers and their staff for their excellent contribution and thank all suppliers for their commitment to the business.