- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 14 Branches
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2015 for Quality Assurance, 14001:2015 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security Annouced as top Avigilon Dealer for 2016/2017
Advanced Security is proud to have again been announced as the top Avigilon dealer for New Zealand.
This follows this same achievement in the 2016/2015 year.
We are proud to be a provider of the Avigilon video management product and CCTV range of products.
AS devlops deeper IT Capability through acquisition of IT Engine
TPT Group is pleased to announce the acquisition of IT Engine, a Wellington based IT services business.
The IT Engine business dates back to 1997 when it was originally called Quay Corporate, rebranding to IT Engine in 2012. IT Engine specialises in cloud, backups and recovery, hardware, mobility, and is an award-winning business.
The business has been recognised through multiple awards including 2017 Winner of the Microsoft Midmarket Cloud Solutions, 2016 Finalist – Microsoft Midmarket Cloud and in 2014 Winner of the Microsoft Server Platform and Small Business awards.
Mike Marr, parent company TPT Group CEO, commented that “TPT Group continues to invest in the future innovation space and IT Engine complements our existing IT business and our electronic security business Advanced Security. This acquisition will further increase our market capability and will allow us to further develop our range of new innovative products”.
The IT Engine name will become the nationwide brand for our information technology services business and staff will remain with the business as it is integrated into the group.
Delia Gill of IT Engine added “The IT Engine team is very excited to be joining the TPT family. Not only are we looking forward to adding value to this growing innovative group of people, we are excited about the opportunity that this gives us to extend the IT Engine brand”.
TPT Group, Independent Chairman Graeme Hansen commented that “This is another significant step in extending TPT Group’s service offering to our customers in a rapidly changing world. It evidences our commitment to meet, and even anticipate, customer requirements.”
Parent company TPT Group acquired electronic security business Nelbay Solutions in July, Auckland based IT company Sentinel Technologies in late 2017, following a string of other acquisitions around New Zealand including Concord Security in 2016, Struthers Electronics & Security in 2014 and Systems.Com in 2010.
With this acquisition the group will have 18 offices across New Zealand.
The Advanced Security business also carries out significant IT services and is New Zealand’s largest dedicated corporate and industrial electronic security provider, with many high-profile corporate and government clients.
About our parent company TPT Group