- We are one of NZ's largest Electronic Security integrators
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 12
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We have several individuals cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Broadform Liability cover to $10,000,000 and Third Party Liability to $ 10,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security wins Milestone Best Performing Partner New Zealand for 2013
Leading international video management system Milestone has named Advanced Security as the Best Performing Partner for New Zealand for 2013.
Advanced Security set to announce South Island acquisition
Advanced Security has reached an agreement to acquire a South Island security integrator which will take our total New Zealand branches to 12. This is an exciting stage in the growth of our business as we continue to grow our geographical footprint around New Zealand. Stay tuned for the formal announcement.