- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 13 Branches
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2008 for Quality Assurance, 14001 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- The TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security Annouced as top Avigilon Dealer for 2016/2017
Advanced Security is proud to have again been announced as the top Avigilon dealer for New Zealand.
This follows this same achievement in the 2016/2015 year.
We are proud to be a provider of the Avigilon video management product and CCTV range of products.
TPT Group/Advanced Security Acquire Sentinel Technologies
“We continue to invest in the ever-changing technology sector and the Sentinel Technologies acquisition reinforces a number of our Group businesses including Advanced Security” says Group CEO, Mike Marr.
Sentinel was founded in 2005 and operates across the Auckland region, all staff will remain with the business and the company will continue to trade as Sentinel Technologies.
The business specialises in all areas of information technology including cloud, hardware procurement, backups, data recovery, cyber security and advisory services.
TPT Group and subsidiary Advanced Security have acquired a number of businesses in New Zealand and this latest acquisition follows seven others including more recently Concord Security in 2016 and South Island integrator Struthers Electronics & Security in late 2014.
“In an age of innovation and disruption we see the acquisition of Sentinel Technologies as a great strategic fit as it will assist with the release of a number of new products and services to our customers”, says Mike.
The Sentinel business will work alongside Advanced Security and other Group businesses with further IT business acquisitions expected to be announced within the coming months.
Graeme Hansen, Chairman of TPT Group, is delighted with the acquisition, “The acquisition adds a new dimension to the TPT Group and furthers the service ability we can pass on to the market”.
About our parent company TPT Group