- We are NZ's largest Electronic Security integrator
- Advanced Security is licensed under the Private Investigators and Security Guard Act of New Zealand including entities: Advanced Security Group Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wkto) Ltd, Advanced Security Group (Wgtn) Ltd and Advanced Security Group (Sth Is) Limited
- We have Branches and Staff throughout the country - a total of 15 Offices, a total of 19 Group offices
- We are accredited by the Crown for servicing a number of agencies
- We are accredited to ISO9001:2015 for Quality Assurance, 14001:2015 Environmental and OHSAS 18001 AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety
- We have staff cleared for IQP certification of customer sites
- We are a dedicated and leading Corporate and Government provider
- TPT Group has a history of strong financial performance and has strong balance sheets across all entities
- TPT Group operates multiple insurances, including Public Liability cover of $20,000,000, Third Party Liability of $ 10,000,000 and Professional Indemnity of $5,000,000
Mission statement and partnership promise
Advanced Security is a highly specialised company that works with many of New Zealand’s most security-sensitive organisations and corporations. We develop ongoing partnerships with clients who believe in quality, reliability and innovation as much as we do. Advanced Security aspires to stay at the forefront of security technology and provide a nationwide level of service and satisfaction that is unsurpassed in this country.
For the planet's long-term wellbeing, Advanced Security is committed to proven sustainability practices. These include:
- Refurbishing older security technology and equipment to prolong its useful lifespan.
- Returning broken or malfunctioning equipment to manufacturers, then reinstalling repaired equipment where a customers wishes.
- Returning expired and spent batteries to purpose-built battery recycling plant.
- Recycling cable and metal scraps.
- Recycling photocopier consumables through Fuji Xerox recycling programme.
Advanced Security announced as the Gallagher Top Channel Partner for NZ 2019
Advanced Security has been announced as the 2019 Gallagher Top Channel Partner for New Zealand. This is a significant achievement and the 5th time the business has been named as the overall top Channel Partner.
Avanced Security is truly proud of this recognition and it recognises the position the business has in the New Zealand market.
In acknowledging Advanced Security’s performance, Justin Miller, Sales Manager NZ & Pacific Islands said “Capping off stellar growth of the Gallagher NZ Security business we are delighted to announce Advanced Security was the Top Performing Gallagher Channel Partner for FY19. Well done to the Advanced Security team”.
Advanced Security announced as NZSA Security Integrator of the Year 2019
The New Zealand Security Association held its prestigious awards ceremony on Friday 23rd August 2019, which recognises excellence and outstanding service delivery provided by those who work within the security industry.
Advanced Security is pleased to announce that the Company has been recognised with three awards at the ceremony.
The business was announced as the Security Integrator of the Year 2019 for New Zealand, this award recognising an individual or organisation who has embraced the role of integrators in bringing together security subsystems into a whole and ensuring those subsystems function together effectively. The award acknowledges the technical expertise, sound knowledge of security risk and needs assessments, and exemplary customer service.
The judges commented that they were impressed with Advanced Security’s significant investment into future innovation and the systems in place within the business.
Advanced Security also received recognition with an Award for Outstanding Staff Retention/Staff Development Programme, which celebrates an organisation that has implemented a staff retention programme that is embedded in the culture and operations of the organisation and provides clear differentiation over other providers.
Nationwide Engineering Support Lead, Jan Kasprzyk, was recognised as the Design and Support Electronic Sector Professional of the Year, this recognising his outstanding contribution as an individual and team member.
Hayden George, General Manager of Advanced Security commented, “Having personally worked with Jan Kasprzyk over the last 20 years, it was brilliant to see the personal recognition he received in taking out this award. Jan is rightfully respected as one of our industry’s best and most capable engineers and has certainly had a significant influence over the technical development of our team over the years”.
Gary Morrison, CEO for the New Zealand Security Association, commented that “it was very pleasing to see the wide number of security providers represented within the 18 award categories and whilst the judging was extremely close, those selected as the category winners can justifiably claim being the best of the best.”
These awards are a great way to recognise excellence in the New Zealand Security Industry and Advanced Security was named as finalists in a further 6 categories.
Advanced Security parent company, TPT Group CEO Mike Marr said “It was great night at the New Zealand Security Association Awards and it is terrific to have so many nominees and finalists from Advanced Security. Well done and congratulations to our amazing team, thank you for who you are and all you bring to this great company. Great teams create great companies, and deliver outstanding customer outcomes. We have an amazing team right across the Group, in all 20 offices.”
Advanced Security congratulates the New Zealand Security Association for an outstanding event as well as the all of the wider industry nominees, finalists and winners.
The recognition from the New Zealand Security Association reinforces the significant investment and commitment Advanced Security and other Group entities are making into future technologies, therefore helping customers to position themselves for the future.
The way the business threads of the three core subsidiaries - Advanced Security, IT Engine and ASG Technologies - are cross-pollinated gives the TPT Group a unique product and service offering throughout New Zealand and, increasingly, in Australia. In addition, the Group has a cluster of Global technology alliance partners, including Microsoft and Panasonic, which complement the New Zealand based alliances with the likes of Gallagher and Spark.
The Group is able to deliver this mantra to its customers - and align the strategic alliances with major Global players - by the way the activities of the three main operating subsidiaries are integrated to produce innovative, forward-looking solutions for those customers.