- Our security and information technology consultants are the best. Our people at Advanced Security are a valuable resource. They guide projects and provide ongoing consultation and advice to our clients.
- Our experience is unsurpassed. We work with companies and organisations that have the highest security needs in the country.
- Multi-brand philosophy. We're not tied to any single brand, so we have the freedom to recommend the best solutions for each situation.
- Superior knowledge management. Our expertise grows with every job we do, and we make sure innovations and new knowledge are shared within the team. We call this process 'technology transfer'.
- We cover New Zealand. Our headquarters are in Auckland and we have officess in Whangarei, Hamilton, Tauranga, Rotorua, Taupo, Whanganui, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Wellington, Nelson, Christchurch, Dunedin, and very soon Queenstown.
- We're New Zealand owned and operated. We are proudly New Zealand owned, Advanced Security Group is a wholly owned subsidiary of ASG Holdings (NZ) Limited and ultimate parent company TPT Group Holdings (NZ) Limited.
- Audited and Accredited We're also a corporate member of the New Zealand Security Association and Audited/Accredited by a number of other Government agencies.
- Microsoft Gold Partner We are a Microsoft Gold Partner with full capability in this suite of products including the Microsoft Azure cloud.
- Our field staff are multi-skilled. They're trained to handle a wide variety of faults, so that problems are solved quickly and easily.
- We never close. Our customer and support services operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- Spares are quickly available. We carry service spares for every contract with these distributed across our network of offices
- IQPs on staff. Our IQPs (Independent Qualified Persons) are qualified to check compliance for safe egress on access control systems within buildings.
- Job & project management platform available to clients. We operate a comphrensive job and project management platform which provides job scheduling, GPS tracking, mobile CRM, and the quoting of works, Our customers are able to login into this platform for the management of the services we provide.
- Award-winning performance. We regularly win industry and government awards for customer support, business performance and service levels.
- Quality assurance systems. Advanced Security operates a comprehensive controlled quality assurance system with certification in ISO 9001:2015. ISO 9000 is designed to help organisations ensure that they meet the needs of customers and other stakeholders while meeting statutory and regulatory requirements related to a product or service. ISO9000 deals with the fundamentals of quality management systems, including the seven quality management principles upon which the family of standards is based. ISO 9001 deals with the requirements that organisations wishing to meet the standard must fulfil.
The seven quality management principles are: QMP 1 – Customer focus, QMP 2 – Leadership, QMP 3 – Engagement of people, QMP 4 – Process approach, QMP 5 – Improvement, QMP 6 – Evidence-based decision making, QMP 7 – Relationship management
- Heath & Safety systems. Advanced Security has substantial Health & Safety systems and is certified in ISO OHSAS 18001:2007 and AS/NZS 4801:2001 for Health & Safety with an intention to eliminate the risk of injury to staff, customers and the public. These identify the potential risks, the safety procedures and Health & Safety methods associated with a project. Daily job cards are also used to identify potential hazards specific to that day’s work. We are externally audited for Health & Safety compliance and best practice, and are proud of our achievements in this area.
- Environmental systems. As a New Zealand owned company, Advanced Security are consciously aware of our role in preserving the environment and have certification in ISO 14001:2015. Our environmental policy focuses on utilising renewable resources to avoid the depletion of natural resources. Through coordinated efforts the company seek to identify and recycle workplace materials and make economic and energy efficient decisions throughout daily operations.
To manage environmental risks on customer sites, our quality and safety systems ensure all staff and personnel involved with the contract are fully aware of the relevant risks and mitigations.
Advanced Security have shown a great deal of innovation in their ability to develop and adapt land based regulations for the maritime environment whilst complying with unique Defence Security regulations. The way in which Advanced Security have used and modified land based equipment and software for the maritime environment has been extremely innovative and they have provided the RNZN with a unique and effective security system.