Milestone Systems is the world's leading provider of open platform IP video surveillance management software. All Milestone XProtect products are designed with open architecture and are compatible with more IP cameras, encoders and digital video recorders than any other manufacturer.
- Open architecture allows the widest choice of options for integration with computer hardware and video analytics.
- Cameras are easily configured.
- User-friendly access to video footage.
- Products can be easily scaled up to meet increased needs.
Based in Canada, Avigilon designs and manufactures high-definition surveillance solutions that deliver the best evidence. Their open, industry-leading HD network video management software and megapixel cameras are reinventing surveillance by providing the world’s best image quality.
- High-Definition Stream Management™ (HDSM™) technology preserves complete image integrity through visually lossless compression, while intelligently managing bandwidth and storage.
- The broadest range of megapixel cameras in the industry, to provide superior image quality and maximum coverage.
Swedish company Axis is a market leader in network video and a driving force behind the shift from analogue to digital video surveillance, which paves the way for a more secure, smarter and safer world. Axis offers network video solutions for professional installations featuring products and solutions that are based on innovative and open technical platforms.
- Axis security cameras, video encoders, accessories and access control products are based on open industry standards.
- The products integrate easily with Axis’ video management software, or with a partner product, to build a complete security or surveillance solution.
Global technology giant Panasonic provides innovative CCTV security equipment for financial institutions, industry, retail, transportation, education, city and town councils, gas stations and parking facilities.
- Super dynamic full HD cameras allow precise identification and can cover large areas.
- i-PRO network cameras are ideal for industry applications that require identification of tiny abnormalities.
- For systems installed within retail premises, transaction records and recorded images can be linked.
- Day/night switching ensures high resolution images for street surveillance.
The Latitude Network Video Management System (NVMS) is a fully-scalable enterprise-class media management system. It enables simultaneous live monitoring from multiple stations and is easily configurable for storage both on and off site. The software can be set up to store and to view from one to thousands of cameras and monitor connections across an unlimited number of servers.
Latitude NVMS is fully compatible with DVTel's Adaptive Visualization Technology (AVT). AVT was originally developed to improve real-time situational awareness in the military and aerospace markets.
- The first solution to offer digital end-to-end monitoring and recording of video, audio and alarms for surveillance and security applications.
- View live and recorded images on a PC monitor or an analog CCTV monitor.
- Control camera selection and PTZ camera control from a PC keyboard and mouse or from a traditional CCTV keyboard.
Feed the system with IP networked cameras or traditional analog cameras.
- Integrates with existing access control and CCTV equipment, including analog matrices, keyboards and cameras, to leverage and protect investments in legacy infrastructure and equipment.
The Endura network video management system provides unparalleled image quality and system intelligence for professional IP video security. It's a complete solution for high-definition video encoding, recording and display.
- Can accept an unlimited number of HD and megapixel cameras.
- Provides greater control, enhanced operational flexibility and improved management.
- Provides expanded recording, archiving and integration capabilities.
- Overcomes the traditional challenges of bit rate, network management, storage costs and display requirements.
ASG Technologies is a company that is finding innovative ways to develop existing and emerging technologies into capabilities that can deliver enhanced security outcomes for customers. The company is future-focussed and looks to find new ways of leveraging ASG Technologies inherent capabilities through new technologies and partnerships.
- Security within the Cloud
- Integrated UAV deployment
- UAV Detection and Avoidance Systems
- Mobile Personal Protective Devices
Gallagher SMS Command Centre is the central management tool for the Gallagher system, a comprehensive Windows®-based security system that provides high-level security management for global access control, intruder alarms, voice over IP, and alarm management.
- Powerful, flexible and scalable, to handle the most complex, or the most straightfoward of systems.
- Can be integrated with third party systems.
- Provides interfacing capability using XML for cardholder data and OPC for event data. This means other systems can share information with Gallagher SMS.
Highly adaptable and easily expanded, Challenger is used by small businesses to corporate giants in the banking, mining, transportation, education, healthcare, utilities, government and retail sectors.
Challenger's modular architecture provides an intrusion detection panel that can be used standalone and easily operated via a keypad. When the system's sensors detect an intruder, sirens and strobes operate locally, and the Challenger panel's built-in dialer notifies a central monitoring station.
- Can be cost-effectively expanded to include a large number of sensor inputs and alarm outputs, as well as advanced access control functionality via intelligent door and lift controllers.
- Functionality includes unique video integration capabilities.
- Proven design that is extremely reliable.
Developed by Lenel Systems International, OnGuard's total security kowledge management solutions provide all the capabilities you need to effectively operate your security operations.
OnGuard offers advanced access control, alarm monitoring, digital video, intrusion detection, asset tracking, information security integration, credential production, and employee and visitor management functionality.
- Individual application modules are available as standalone systems or can be deployed in any combination to deliver a single, seamlessly integrated solution.
- OnGuard's open architecture design allows easy integration with cutting-edge third party products.
- OnGuard's operates on the most reliable and efficient platforms, to ensure that any organization can easily implement a total security solution.
Inner Range's latest technology platform is the result of continuous industry participation and product development by the people at Inner Range. Integriti delivers a state-of-the-art solution with tangible cost-savings through its integrated Security, Access Control and Building Automation functionality.
Integriti is perfect for small sites through to large multi-campus institutions. Only pay for what you want when you need it; Integriti's flexible modular design means it grows with you. And because it's an IP-based networked solution, utilise new or existing I.T. infrastructure for boundless connectivity.
Large or small, everyday use of your Integriti system is simple.Unlock doors, turn on or off security areas all by simply presenting a card at a reader or by using the colour graphic keypad. Manage your entire system via intuitive Windows® based software.
- Monitor and control the movement of all personnel and vehicles in your facility. Protect critical assets and manage the safety of your staff and visitors.
- Easily assign access permissions mandating who can go where and when, including visitor access.
- Manage the reporting of security alarms and audit their responses.
- Ensure compliance with business systems and government regulations.
- Respond to emergency situations, lockdowns and alerts.
- Manage your OH&S liability by utilising competency based access control.
- Remotely monitor and control your Integriti system with iOS and Android Apps.
- Manage your entire security operation from a single user interface. With Integriti acting as the complete Security Management System, integrate a variety of security sub-systems, such as CCTV, Biometrics, Mobile Duress, Lighting, Air-Conditioning, Intercom, Fire and many more
KeyWatcher Illuminated is a modular, scalable integrated key control and management solution that’s designed for interoperability with access control and other systems. With KeyWatcher Illuminated, access to the electronic key cabinet and to individual keys is under your complete control. You decide who has permission to remove each key, and with KeyWatcher’s advanced communications capabilities, you always know who removed any key and when it was taken. It’s the solution that gives you more value, more storage and more convenient accessibility to your electronic key management system.
- Company keys attach to a tamper evident SmartKey for simple insertion or removal from the KeyWatcher.
- Once enrolled in a KeyWatcher the keys are safely monitored by the KeyWatcher and an alarm will be raised if the keys are tampered with.
- Keys can only be removed from the KeyWatcher with the correct authority.
- Keys can be accessed by PIN, Card Reader or Finger Print Reader or a combination of these.
- Keys can be restricted by user, key type, time zone, time duration and quantity of keys.
- KeyWatcher is scalable with 7 cabinet sizes available and the ability to add on slave cabinets to a Master Cabinet as the system grows.
- KeyWatchers can site on a client’s IT Networks and be centrally administered using powerful software.
- Several third party integrations with access control systems such as Gallagher provide a complete site wide security solution.
- Gallagher/ Cardax FT Command Centre
- Interlogix Tecom Challenger
- Interlogix Lenel OnGuard
- Inner Range Integriti