What is SecureHost?
SecureHost is a cloud based security management system hosted in Microsoft Azure cloud infrastructure. Due to its simplicity and convenience, this software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution is the way of the future for access control systems. A large numbr of customers have no made the shift to SecureHost with this positioning these customers for the future.
Benefits at a glance
- 24/7 online management of all your security sites in New Zealand from any internet-connected device
- Robust data security and data redundancy
- Access to our LoRa Internet of Things wireless devices, providing a cost effective and agile field solution. These include our VigilReed and VigilFence products
- Access to our Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning product suite, allowing the system to analyse data and make decisions
- Manage access and other settings remotely for any location
- 3G/4G connectivity of remote sites
- Simplified software upgrades
- Lease options charges as a fixed monthly cost, which is coded as an operational expense
- Reduce expenditure on IT infrastructure and maintenance within your organisation
- Simplified disaster recovery
- Consolidated billing
- 24/7 on-call servicing
How does it work?
We establish a secure connection between your SMS software and our cloud infrastructure. By logging in from any internet-connected device, your people can manage security systems, including access control, remotely. Your administrator can control who can use the system, and the limit of their activities.
Download a brochure around Securehost