What is Secure Host?
Secure Host allows your security management system (SMS) to be hosted on an external cloud infrastructure. Due to its simplicity and convenience, this software-as-a-service (SAAS) solution is the way of the future for access control systems. We predict that a significant number of organisations will have their SMS in the cloud within a few years.
Benefits at a glance
- 24/7 online management of all your security sites in New Zealand from any internet-connected device
- Manage access and other settings remotely for any location
- Robust data security and data redundancy
- 3G/4G connectivity of remote sites
- Simplified software upgrades
- Lease options charges as a fixed monthly cost, which is coded as an operational expense
- Reduce expenditure on IT infrastructure and maintenance within your organisation
- Simplified disaster recovery
- Consolidated billing
- 24/7 on-call servicing
How does it work?
We establish a secure connection between your SMS software and our cloud infrastructure. By logging in from any internet-connected device, your people can manage security systems, including access control, remotely. Your administrator can control who can use the system, and the limit of their activities.
Talk to us today
To find out more about Secure Host, including monthly costs, please email firstname.lastname@example.org